Welcome to HonkyTonk BBQ
We serve our meats in the traditional Memphis-style…dry rub, roasted with wood and charcoal and the sauce always on the side. Our dry rub is the perfect combination of salty and sweet, pepper and spice. Three house-made sauces are served for your enjoyment: Chicago Sweet, Memphis Tangy, and Carolina Mustard-Butter-Garlic.
Prime Brisket and Premium Pork are roasted for 14 hours over a wood burning fire pit with no natural gas. Slow and low makes for perfect tenderness and a tasty smoky combination. St. Louis Spare Ribs and Baby Back Ribs are likewise slow-smoked for 6 hours until they are just right juicy and tender.
Sides are zesty and full flavored, the perfect compliment to the meats! And remember, all our sides are vegetarian or vegan. Even our two red bbq sauces are gluten-free! Regardless what kind of diner you are, everything we serve is healthy!
For your dining enjoyment, we also feature live bands with a different selection of music every night of the week. Please visit the live music part of our website to see what is happening on the Saloon Stage.
St. Helens Beef
Championship Pulled Pork
5 cheese recipe
With 3-cheese parmesan breadcrumbs.
Dine-In or Carry-Out
Bring your friends from out of town!
We love large parties in our Dining Room.
The Barbeque Road Show
Come eat with us at these events this Summer!
- Smokin’ Pork in the Park, Park Grill, 11 N. Michigan.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm https://www.parkgrillchicago.com/upcoming-events/2018/5/24/2nd-annual-smokin-pork-in-the-park
- Pilsen Food Truck Social, 18th Street at Racine, Sunny Pilsen
- June 9-10 11 am-9 pm
- A Day in the Country! 11th Annual Festival at the Hideout, June 24th, 2-11 pm
- Low Rider Festival, South Loomis, North of the River. August 5th 11am-11pm
1800 S. Racine Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
Hours of Operation
4:00pm – 2:00am
kitchen open until midnight Tues, Wed, Thurs
1 am Fri, Sat, 11 pm Sunday
4:00pm – 3:00am
kitchen open until 1 am
4:00pm – 2:00am
kitchen open until 11pm
We are always closed